Saturday, 3 September 2011

X Factor contestants Jade Alexis and Luke Lucas

Here are the acts to look out for tonight!
See all the latest at  www.xfactorinsidestories.blogspot.com


Jade alexis Richards - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jade-Richards-has-the-X-Factor/265315580159881
Kelly rowland told everyone that she had a premonition before Jades performance. Kelly said “Oh god I’m so emotional, I whispered to Gary before you started singing, if this audition goes the way I think it goes, it’s going to be amazing,” she said.

”Because I had a dream, this is crazy, you’re all not going to believe me, I have been thinking about this song all weekend - and the fact that you came here and stood on that x and sang that song, so beautifully, it’s amazing. Oh my god, you have the X Factor and then some.”

Jade is being tipped to go far in the competition following his performance– and possibly even win – after getting high praise from all four X Factor UK judges.

Head judge Gary Barlow said to her, “That was absolutely fantastic; you have blown this whole place away, where have you been hiding? Jade, that performance is going to change your life.”
Luke Lucas puts on a performance that the judges love - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luke-Lucas-to-win-X-Factor/196672787065604?sk=wall
Luke who is 16, said ahead of his audition that he was a big N-Dubz fan and totally smitten by Tulisa, 23.
He mentioned to host Dermot O’Leary: “I’m more nervous to be singing in front of Tulisa, because I really like her. I am a really big N-Dubz fan and I love Tulisa, I have always loved her, I think she’s very pretty.
“I was about to say fit but very pretty and I’ve heard she’s single so I was going to try and get myself in there.”
And the teenage singer, from Margate in Kent, was not afraid to tell the object of his affections what he thought of her when he arrived on stage for his singing chance, giving her an individual hello before telling her: “You look beautiful.”
Prompted by Tulisa’s fellow judge Gary Barlow, Luke declared: “I love Tulisa.”
And she responded with a kiss for her fan!
His performance was very good too and definately not a let down, earning praise for his version of Michael Jackson’s Who’s Loving You.
Tulisa said, “I think you are absolutely adorable I just want to squeeze his little cheeks off him, you are so cute, where did that voice come from?
“You are going to woo the ladies in this competition.”
Judges Louis Walsh and Kelly Rowland were also impressed, but it was Tulisa who mattered most to Luke.
He commented afterwards: “Tulisa kissed me! That was amazing, I think this might lead to a proposal.” What did you think to his performance?












No comments:

Post a Comment